Online Casino Rules and Regulations
Ever since laws on stricter regulation of online casinos were implemented, more online casinos have realized the value of administering stricter rules and regulations with regard to online gambling. Such a code of conduct is firmly practiced in many online casinos. As an online gambler, it is your responsibility to know what these rules and regulations are. After all, these rules are only if online gamblers like you follow them.
1. Bribing is not allowed. When a person attempts to pay an online casino employee in exchange of anything, this is considered bribing. The exchange of anything between an employee and a customer is strongly prohibited. This is why communication between such are closely monitored.
2. Solicited or unsolicited advice is not allowed. You may only ask advice from an online casino support employee if it concerns technical matters that you can’t understand. However, asking an employee when the best time to play online poker or progressive jackpot is cannot be tolerated.
3. Side bets are not allowed. Side bets are bets made by people other than those in the casino game. For example, in an online poker tournament, a spectator who merely watches the game must not wage or bet in to the game.
4. No bets relating to the game are allowed. Like the previous rule, bets that are placed outside the game, however related it is, is not allowed. You cannot wager in a Roulette game if you aren’t personally in the game itself. In some online casinos, even watching these games is not permissible. Of course, controlling such is close to impossible, given the circumstances of online gambling.
5. Forming a coalition is not allowed. A coalition refers to a team of players in an online casino with the aim of systematically winning by unwarranted methods. For example, this team composed of five individuals will all join in an online poker round just to defeat the one other person in that round.
6. Payment shall be done in chips to be withdrawn using the preferred banking option. Your winnings will only be translated to cash once you withdraw the money using your preferred withdrawal and deposit option. The incurred fees of that banking option shall be paid by the player, not by the online casino.
7. Players must collect their winnings. The money won by a casino player shall be withdrawn by himself and only by himself. An online casino will not be liable for any undue transactions that took place, especially if that player disclosed his account to some other person.